5 Ways A Clean Liver Can Help You Burn Fat

As part of our new "Turbo-Charged Zerona Cleanse" we take great care to cleanse the liver. Why? If the liver is overwhelmed by the presence of abnormal microbes in the intestine, food sensitivities or abnormal immune function for example, it can’t do one of its most important jobs: keep weight and body fat under control.

Here are five ways this super-organ of detoxification helps keep you slim.

Thyroid
The liver influences hormone activity, which can significantly affect your ability to maintain your desired weight and shape. For example, the liver produces about 80 percent of the active thyroid hormone T3. T3 increases your body's metabolism meaning that you burn more calories when your T3 levels are normal. Some people who suffer from hypothyroidism or Hashimoto's can
have trouble with this conversion.

Inflammation
Every day we are exposed to a variety of external and internal toxins that the liver must neutralize in order to keep us healthy. Buildup of toxins can result in a sluggish liver with decreased fat-burning capacity. This can happen because the inflammation caused by some toxic substances inhibits fat-burning chemicals, or enzymes.

Estrogen
The liver breaks down excess estrogen. Too much of this hormone can cause weight gain. Also, excess estrogen increases the amount of fat the body stores. It does this in a number of ways such as by interfering with normal thyroid hormone activity - causing hypothyroidism.

Cortisol
The liver decreases the amount of circulating cortisol. Cortisol, also know as the stress hormone, is a culprit behind the build-up of abdominal fat. High levels of the hormone interfere with the normal breakdown of fats and increase the activity of enzymes responsible for producing fat. This is why stress can actually make you fat.

Insulin
Similar to cortisol, the liver also keeps insulin levels in check. Too much insulin slows down fat metabolism and causes weight gain.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! So this is the science behind it. I never thought that the liver helps us out in our diets. I've just started doing the "Eat clean" diet, and it has been doing wonders for me. According to one website, going on that diet would make you feel full, but not grow fat. That's why I started that "Eat clean" diet. Foods recommended by that website are really delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the symptoms of iodine deficiency but was testing in the normal range. After I started taking bovine thyroid capsules my energy increased, my achy joints went away, and I finally started losing weight again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are best 5 ways to burn all extra fat and calories from body. Thanks for the wonderful information. I will keep this information in my mind.
    First response urgent care ny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete